• Carbide Inlay Bottom Bands from Dessau, offer longer
run times between blade changeout, superior cut quality, surface
finish and minimal wear on the top slitter blades.
• Just the right balance of Cobalt and Tungsten in bottom
bands results in blades that are safe to run at any speed while
still maximizing the amount of time between sharpening.
• Internal tolerances of bands are tighter than actual
machine OEM tolerances to maintain a consistent nip point which
guarantees a superior cut quality.
• Uniquely designed locking device secures carbide inlay
ring to carrier metal preventing rings from coming apart at
• We custom manufacture according to you specific needs
with single or double cutting edges.
• Exceptional finished cutting edges with a mirror finish
reduce friction between bottom band and top slitter ensuing
reduced blade wear and prolonged run times.
• Optional “Roll Saver” Carriers available
to help protect roll. This feature also helps eliminate sheet
marking and protects the bottom band from damage when top slitters
jump their track.